A clean, decluttered home is more than just a pretty sight. It also represents a safe, healthy environment for you and your family, so dedicating time to keeping it in ship-shape is vital. We asked the professionals offering top-notch house cleaning in Southside FL: How often should our homes be cleaned, exactly? Here is what we found out.
How often should you clean your house?
According to the experts, home maintenance requires time and patience, so it’s totally understandable why we are so reluctant to begin when the time comes to do those tedious house chores.
Luckily, professionals are often willing to share tips and tricks to clean your home quickly, and these tips will help you clean as efficiently as expert maids do. Here is how often you should clean different areas of your home.
- The place on the top of our list is reserved for the items and areas that need attention daily. Here is what you should do every day: Make the beds, wash dirty dishes, wipe down kitchen surfaces, sanitize sinks, and wipe kitchen floors.
- There are several chores you should do weekly. These include cleaning the mirrors, scrubbing bathroom surfaces, cleaning microwaves, changing bed linens, dusting, and vacuuming.
- You should dust your blinds, vacuum vents, and clean your washing machine and dishwasher at least once a month.
- Defrosting and cleaning your fridge, cleaning patio surfaces, washing pillows, cleaning ovens and vacuuming mattresses are some of the house chores you should do once in every 3 to 6 months.
- Last but not least, here are the things to do at least once per year: cleaning the fireplaces and chimneys, deep cleaning carpets, windows, drapes, and curtains, and clearing out gutters.
Should you clean your house every day?
As different areas in your home require different approaches, as mentioned previously, there is no need to deep clean your home on a daily basis. However, there is a whole list of house chores that should be taken care of every day, as that is the only way to ensure your home is a clean and healthy environment for your loved ones.
Your bathrooms and kitchen will require care every day, and the bedrooms should not be avoided, either. Sanitizing textile is very important, so make sure you wash your bed linens, kitchen cloths, and mops as often as possible.
How often should a house be deep cleaned?
There are many items and appliances in our homes we don’t get the time to clean every day. Deep cleaning these spots is crucial and must be done at least every once in a while. As deep cleaning requires more time and dedication than the basic one, we tend to avoid these house chores, not knowing how often we should actually do them in the first place.
Let’s start with the kitchen. Your microwave requires deep cleaning at least once a week, while your refrigerator should ideally be emptied and wiped thoroughly on a monthly basis, although we often clean them once every 3-6 months. Your bathroom should be deep cleaned every week, as well as your carpets; pillows, duvets, mattresses, and blankets, on the other hand, must be deep cleaned at least once every 3 to 6 months.
The #1 maid service in Jacksonville: your Southside FL home needs it, and you and your family deserve it
Many homeowners wonder where to find the best maid service in Southside, FL. Meet the industry trendsetters providing unmatched house cleaning in Southside FL: Maids of Jacksonville are here to make your home shine.
Dedicate your time to family and friends rather than spending it on dusting, scrubbing, and washing. Take your loved ones to the Museum of Science and History, and let the professional maids worry about mundane house chores that need to be done at home. Our expertise and efficiency are sure to leave you amazed! Contact us today, and schedule your first cleaning sessions with the finest maids in the area.