The living room is the heart of your home, as this is the space where your family spends most of their time. As beautiful as carefree moments spent in this room may be, tidying the mess that’s often left behind can take a lot of your time and energy. Sometimes the clutter becomes so overwhelming that seeking the help of cleaning companies in Jacksonville FL may be just the thing you need. In the meantime, here are a few helpful tips on how to declutter and clean your living room effectively.
How do I declutter my living room?
Whenever you enter your living room, you’re probably a bit scared of what you might find there. Toys scattered across the floor, magazines all over the place, clothes on the couch and chairs? The sight is far from a pleasant one. However, decluttering a living room can often be done quickly and easily if you tend to it every day.
- Start by picking up items from the largest to the smallest ones;
- Tighten any covers you have on your furniture;
- Pick up the trash into a trash can;
- Wipe the surfaces with a piece of cloth or a duster;
- Open the windows to let the fresh air inside.
The more often you go through this quick and easy procedure, the less work you’ll have to do the next time around.
How long does it take to clean a living room?
The time needed to clean a messy living room depends on many factors, including the room size, the amount of clutter, and how long it’s been since you’ve last cleaned the space. It can take between thirty minutes and several hours to do everything that needs to be done.
Luckily, making the living room spick-and-span will take less time than, for example, cleaning a dirty bathroom, scrubbing the toilets, or shaking and washing rugs and carpets. Still, the more time you dedicate to this task, the better the results are going to be.
Hiring an experienced, reliable maid can take all of this off your plate. Qualified cleaners are quick and efficient in what they do, leaving every space decluttered and spotless.
How do you clean a messy living room fast?
When it comes to cleaning your home, the rule that applies is the same one that often comes in handy for everything else in life: work smart so you don’t have to work as hard. Although you’ll surely need to devote free time to making your living room nice and tidy, an appropriate approach can make a significant change.
- Don’t waste time on running to get what you need every now and then. Keep the cleaning supplies near you at all times.
- Pick the items laying around in a large container. Don’t try to arrange all the misplaced items to their rightful places yet – it will only make you lose precious time.
- Tighten the covers and look for smaller items that might be hidden from plain sight. Put them in a smaller container.
- Dust and vacuum the drapes, surfaces, and the floor.
- Arrange magazines, books, figurines, and other decorative items.
- Organize the misplaced items from large and small containers.
Jacksonville FL cleaning superstars are ready to change your world
Balancing career, private life, and personal interests has never been an easy task. In these modern times, it has become more challenging than ever before. If you often feel torn between a desire to take a relaxing walk down St. Mary’s River Paddling Trail and the urgent need to declutter a messy living room, it’s time to reach out to Maids of Jacksonville.
Rated #1 among the finest cleaning companies in Jacksonville FL, the capable cleaners we work with will quickly turn any household chaos into an oasis you’ll be happy to spend your time in. Contact us today and let us change your world!