For any homeowner, the security and privacy of their residence always come first. Home is a space where a person should be able to feel relaxed and safe at all times, so it’s only natural to feel a bit concerned when hiring a home cleaning service for the first time.
Here are a few useful pieces of advice that will help you choose the best service for home cleaning in Jacksonville FL. If you are looking for the answers to some important questions such as why house cleaners in to be insured, what it means to hire a company which is bonded, and what liability insurance entails, all necessary information will also be provided within the following lines.
Should house cleaners be insured?
This is one of the most important questions that need to be asked in the process of searching for the best house cleaning service. Hiring a company that refers uninsured cleaners represents a significant risk for yourself and your home.
Only licensed, bonded, and insured cleaners should be allowed in your personal space. The safety of your family, as well as your personal belongings and valuable possessions, always comes first, and this attitude should be something you and your chosen cleaning company have in common.
A company that sends insured and bonded cleaners is a safe choice for you and your family. A cleaner capable of making your house spotless efficiently is surely someone who you’ll want to see again, but it should never come at the price of your peace of mind.
Why is it important to hire a company that’s bonded?
A licensed, bonded cleaning company is a secure way to go, and here are the reasons why:
- A company that is licensed is operating legally and in accordance with the law. Hiring a cleaning company without a license is a risky move, therefore, make sure to inquire about this aspect before you move on to making decisions;
- Bondage is a type of insurance that guarantees the safety of your possessions while the bonded cleaners are in your home. This way, your money, valuables and other items in your home are secured in case of theft or property damage dealt by a home cleaner;
- Most insurance policies require serious background checks, so opting for a cleaning company that’s insured guarantees that the cleaners they send you were thoroughly vetted and tested beforehand. Preserving your peace of mind is another important reason to never give a chance to companies that don’t put their customers’ safety first.
Every homeowner deserves to know their needs will be met and their safety is always assured. Take no risk choosing companies that offer anything but the best for your property and your family.
What are the risks of having an uninsured cleaner in your home?
Discovering a home cleaning service in Jacksonville is not a difficult thing to do. However, the cleaner they send to your home must not only be a professional maid who follows the home cleaning to-do list, but also have insurance. An uninsured cleaner within your property walls represents a significant risk, and here is why:
- An uninsured cleaner comes with no liability insurance. If any personal property of yours gets lost, damaged, or stolen, there will be no way for you to get a refund;
- If an uninsured cleaner, deliberately or on purpose, causes any bodily injury to anyone present at the house, once again, there will be no way for you to get a refund;
- If a harsh physical injury should happen to your house cleaner while they’re on the job on your property, and they are neither insured nor bonded, the state could hold you responsible for the accident. This could lead to further complications, and you could end up having to pay the medical expenses required to treat your cleaner’s injuries;
- An uninsured cleaner who is neither insured nor bonded can be living and/or working in the US illegally, which could put your family into serious risk in case immigration services come knocking at your door at any point;
- A cleaner that’s neither insured nor bonded can be a convicted felon, as their personal background hasn’t been checked. It goes without saying that such a person should never find their way to your home.
If you are s looking for a dependable cleaning company, don’t make a mistake and fail to conduct a proper inquiry about their practice. Dedicate some time to checking every important aspect of their business, and your patience and focus will surely pay off in the long run. If you handle the investigation right, you will be able to narrow down the finest cleaning companies in your area, among which you can choose the one that is just right for the needs of your family and your home.
How much is liability insurance for a cleaning business?
Depending on an insurance provider, general liability insurance for cleaning companies usually covers legal fees, property damage done by a cleaner, medical expenses for injuries suffered or caused by a cleaner, libel and slander. Insurance policy for janitors, maids, and other cleaning businesses in the US typically costs between $500 and $1000 for both liability and property insurance, while in case of general liability insurance alone the prices usually go from $300 to $700.
The safest choice for Jacksonville FL residents: A cleaning company that has it all
Caring about customers’ safety and personal property is a necessary part of what cleaning services do. With Maids of Jacksonville, a professional, licensed, insured and bonded company, you can always feel safe and relaxed. The experienced cleaners we send your way, providing stellar house cleaning in Jacksonville FL, are also fully background-checked and tested, so when you open your door for them, you are sure to see a friendly face.
That will give you more time to join your friends for a cup of coffee near the Friendship Fountain. When you come back, your home will be spottles, and your property intact. Give us a call or reach out via our website chatbox, and welcome to a happy, satisfied Maids of Jacksonville family.