Every proud homeowner wishes their house to be a clean, tidy, cozy space where they can feel safe and relaxed. Hiring a professional maid service in Southside FL to take care of the tiresome house chores you can’t find time for might be the best decision you have made yet. Are you wondering how the pros do it? Here is how experienced maids clean homes skillfully and efficiently.
How can I clean my house professionally fast?
Many homeowners in Southside, FL wonder “How often do homes need cleaning?” and “How to find the best maid service?”. However, before embarking on a journey to find the best maid for your household, you might want to try and keep your home decluttered and clean yourself. If that is the case, you must be wondering how professional house cleaners tackle this challenge, and if there’s anything you can learn from their experience.
According to seasoned cleaning professionals, there are several things you can do to make sure your home maintenance is quick and thorough. Here are the steps to take:
- Declutter before cleaning. You will avoid having bending to pick up toys and tripping over items that don’t belong on the floor. Once your space is decluttered, you can continue with the actual cleaning.
- Plan your cleaning “route”. This way, you won’t miss any important spots while moving around the house.
- Some stains require strong cleaning products to be removed successfully, and more often than not, it takes time for these products to work. Apply products to the areas that need to be cleaned, leave them to work, and come back later.
- In the meantime, make sure to dust the place before vacuuming it, to avoid having to do the latter twice.
- Vacuum the floors and the furniture.
- Keep a trash bag near you while cleaning, to be able to dispose of any trash quickly and easily.
- Clean your ceilings, walls, baseboards, door jambs, and light plates.
- Clean your stove and oven last. As these appliances are likely to require more time and patience than other household items, make sure not to begin with them. Otherwise, you might drain your energy at the very beginning of your cleaning session.
How do I clean my house in one day?
The more patience you dedicate to cleaning your home, the better. However, sometimes we simply don’t have the time to spend days on house chores. Do you need to speed-clean your house and you only have one day to do it? Here is an essential checklist to help you clear up your space efficiently.
- Start cleaning your bedrooms first. Change linens, declutter, and wipe down furniture, starting from the upper towards the lower surfaces.
- Spray your tubs/showers and toilets and let the products sit there a while. In the meantime, you can start with decluttering your living room. After a while, return to the bathroom(s), wash off the products and clean the surfaces.
- Work your way around the living room following the rule “from top to bottom”, starting in one corner and finishing when you reach the opposite one. Clean blinds and ceiling fans first. Wipe the dust from other surfaces and vacuum in the end.
- In the kitchen, load the dishwasher and wipe down the surfaces and kitchen appliances. Cleaning the stove should be the last step.
- After everything else is done, finish by wiping all the floors in the house.
Remarkable Southside FL maids are here to clean your home thoroughly and efficiently
Are you looking for an expert maid service in Southside FL to take care of a workload that you can’t fit in your busy professional or family schedule? Take some time for yourself and meet your friends at the St. Johns Town Center. Maids of Jacksonville are here to offer you a helping hand and provide the finest cleaning services you’ve ever seen. Reach out today, and find out what made us stand out in the community!